11-29-2012 01:16 AM
400 ... 23456 ...
tools
    Great work gentlemen! I can't find anything wrong with it. It will be just enough to play with until my upgrade in September.

Thank you!

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Android Central Forums
    08-05-2012 02:07 PM
    Check your google sync options in system settings...... my G+ sync was off by default O_o
    Yeah I cheched it and still a no go.
    Just checked it works on CM10 with the same settings.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G
    08-05-2012 02:54 PM
    Is there any way to add the "Face Unlock" feature to this ROM? I know that they won't be adding this due to the front camera being VGA, but I think that it would be cool just for kicks I also haven't been very successful at finding the .zip file for it for JellyBean anywhere. Thanks again for a great job!
    08-05-2012 03:56 PM
    Is there any way to add the "Face Unlock" feature to this ROM? I know that they won't be adding this due to the front camera being VGA, but I think that it would be cool just for kicks I also haven't been very successful at finding the .zip file for it for JellyBean anywhere. Thanks again for a great job!
    We can make a note of it... There are a few things we would like to add into future builds. Probably the biggest is we would love to add the Extended Power Menu version I posted into source instead of being a flashable add on.

Keep checking back and we will see what the next build brings.
    david Young and bfree380 like this.
    08-05-2012 10:09 PM
    I'm thinking about trying a different kernel with this rom does anyone have any suggestions or recommendations? Should I even try this? I'd like to see what kind of results I can get.
    08-06-2012 01:45 AM
    I'm thinking about trying a different kernel with this rom does anyone have any suggestions or recommendations? Should I even try this? I'd like to see what kind of results I can get.
    I have been using AirKernel the last few days, found here. It honestly is not a great deal better then stock kernel right now, but it does have some good bits that make it worth it. I have not tried matr1x with this rom yet, only tried it on burnsra's cmX and at the time it felt inconsistant to me.
    08-06-2012 04:38 AM
    I used air kernel yesterday . It worked fine . Got a few features like touchwake , bln , governors etc .... I'm back to the stock kernel now though.

08-06-2012 07:25 AM
    I have native tethering fixed and we will have a build up a little later today or this evening. Right now init.d scripting is not active so you may not get the full effect of a custom kernel, but it WILL be working as well with the next release. Thanks for all the feedback everyone, and thanks for being patient with us.
    08-06-2012 09:35 AM
    Sweet
    08-06-2012 10:06 AM
    Awesome on the tether news. I was just trying out a few tether apps with no luck. Guess there is no need now. Great work.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2
    08-06-2012 10:41 AM
    So is the only issue on this ROM that the camera / video effects do not work?
    08-06-2012 11:40 AM
    So is the only issue on this ROM that the camera / video effects do not work?
    Actually I've tested the camera and video recording pretty extensively and I can't find 1 issue with either 1. Can anyone else confirm this, or is it just me?
    08-06-2012 12:05 PM
    See just right now I took a photo, then edited it with a couple different fx options and then shot a short video recording.

Here is a link to the video and the pics are attached.

http://db.tt/jIDxz408
    Paul627g likes this.
    08-06-2012 12:16 PM
    Editing is solid on camera pics. No delay n all editing options work great.

Video records great for a long period of recording 1 hour or more or short minute videos, the video runs smooth no hiccups at all. Wife n I make several family videos a day.
    jstntp likes this.
    08-06-2012 12:19 PM
    Full of fail - I was thinking of another stock ROM. Looks like I found my ROM. I'll backup my BB 2.3.7 build just to be sure, though.
    08-06-2012 12:28 PM
    Yeah, camera works flawlessly for me too. And I swear it is better then it ever was on ICS, quality wise.

08-06-2012 12:31 PM
    I agree with you hlxanthus, and that screen animation is sweet!
    hlxanthus likes this.
    08-06-2012 12:35 PM
    I like how you can just slide right to view the last pic taken, pinch to the picture reel and swipe it up to delete too. I take a lot of pics for work and have to toss quite a few of them. It would be cool if that could be themed to look like 35mm film though . . .

08-06-2012 01:02 PM
    How's the battery life?
    08-06-2012 07:45 PM
    How's the battery life?
    I feel its good . I'm at 8 hrs already with 66% left. Used it for everything I've wanted so far . When I use WiFi at home I easily get 17 plus . Screen on time usually runs from about and hour and a half to three hours plus . That's just been my experience so far using the stock kernel .

08-06-2012 07:53 PM
    a power bar widget in the pull down drawer would be tits! i'm not a fan of the stock widget anymore. great work with this rom guys, solid work! cant wait for tweaks and future builds!!
    08-06-2012 10:08 PM
    A little over an hour screen time with a very crappy signal at work .

donniejett likes this.
    08-06-2012 10:08 PM
    ***UPDATE***

v1.3 is up! Check out the changelog to see what's new.

Enjoy!!

(Upload should be done in about 5 minutes)
    08-07-2012 09:27 AM
    ***UPDATE***

v1.3 is up! Check out the changelog to see what's new.

Enjoy!!

(Upload should be done in about 5 minutes)
    Thank you sir , downloading now .

jstntp likes this.
    08-07-2012 10:05 AM
    Downloaded installed and running smooth!!!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    jstntp likes this.
    08-07-2012 10:45 AM
400 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD