CM10 and MMS issues

corolla90

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Anyone having issues with MMS in CM10 nightlies? I'm running the latest, and whenever I get an MMS, it stays stuck in "Downloading" mode. And then I never get it. I'm surprised this is still broken, considering JB has been officially release for NS4G. Anyhow, just thought I'd inquire and see if anyone has info on this being fixed or a workaround. Thanks!

6tr6tr

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
Anyone having issues with MMS in CM10 nightlies? I'm running the latest, and whenever I get an MMS, it stays stuck in "Downloading" mode. And then I never get it. I'm surprised this is still broken, considering JB has been officially release for NS4G. Anyhow, just thought I'd inquire and see if anyone has info on this being fixed or a workaround. Thanks!

Please post this bug here: https://code.google.com/p/android/issues/list (So Google can know about and fix the issue)

randomosity117

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
I would recommend codename android. I've been running it since yesterday and have sent/received multiple picture messages without issue. It also has working SMS split and is fast. I have yet to run into a FC, reboot, freeze, or any problem like that

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Android Central Forums

dustin clifton

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Same issue here. I'm running the latest CM10 on the galaxy s3 from at&t. I was connected to WiFi And wasn't receiving 4g service. Try disconnecting from WiFi and run the app "fresh network" after that your signal should improve. Then ask to resebd the MMS. Its only a quick fux , but try it and see what you think.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Artistnos