Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default After installing CM9, the zip file's still on the device, can I delete that?

The zip file "cm-9.0.0-crespo4g.zip" is still on my Nexus S taking up room (as is the gapps zip), can I remove it or will that cause an issue?

Carrier
    Stock Unrooted JellyBean

Default Re: After installing CM9, the zip file's still on the device, can I delete that?

Yes after you have flashed both. I however keep them in a folder on there because I often times forget what version of something I am running and if for some reason you would have to reflash. But to answer your question specifically yes you can delete them
    6tr6tr likes this.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: After installing CM9, the zip file's still on the device, can I delete that?

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    Yes after you have flashed both. I however keep them in a folder on there because I often times forget what version of something I am running and if for some reason you would have to reflash. But to answer your question specifically yes you can delete them
    Thanks!

Carrier
    Stock Unrooted JellyBean

No problem. Hit the thanks button!