- 49 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
- EA28 2.1
How do I root my Nexus s 4g running on Stock 4.1 Jellybean OTA?
For the first time, Google and YouTube are not offering a single tutorial or description on how to root a nexus s 4g running on the stock 4.1 update. Please help.
- 10-14-2012, 03:06 PM #2
Re: How do I root my Nexus s 4g running on Stock 4.1 Jellybean OTA?
The root method is exactly the same for previous versions. Unlock the bootloader, fastboot in a custom recovery, flash in a superuser package. The root method in the stickies offers an automated way to do this.
Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2
- By 303kush in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 12-20-2011, 05:48 AM
- By larrynicola in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-01-2011, 04:55 PM
- By Stran503 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-14-2011, 11:05 AM
- By john219 in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 15Last Post: 01-14-2011, 08:16 PM
- By patfactorx in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 2Last Post: 09-09-2010, 07:57 PM