- 10-14-2012, 02:06 PM #2
Re: How do I root my Nexus s 4g running on Stock 4.1 Jellybean OTA?
The root method is exactly the same for previous versions. Unlock the bootloader, fastboot in a custom recovery, flash in a superuser package. The root method in the stickies offers an automated way to do this.
Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2
- By 303kush in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 12-20-2011, 04:48 AM
- By larrynicola in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-01-2011, 03:55 PM
- By Stran503 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-14-2011, 10:05 AM
- By john219 in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 15Last Post: 01-14-2011, 07:16 PM
- By patfactorx in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 2Last Post: 09-09-2010, 06:57 PM