Stable build CM10 lost everything Google
Can anyone help???
Loaded the latest stable build of CM10 and nothing Google worked. Then I did a factory reset... that made it worse! It deleted everything Google from my phone. No play market, can't sync to my contacts... nothing!
How is this a stable build???
- 11-18-2012, 10:03 PM #2
- 11-19-2012, 10:05 AM #4
Re: Stable build CM10 lost everything GooglePaul
Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central
I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.
- By speedtouch in forum HTC Hero Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 9Last Post: 11-27-2011, 11:05 AM
- By Ms Charli in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 6Last Post: 04-22-2011, 04:22 PM
- By nguyenhg in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-08-2011, 09:17 AM
- By JayHawk9292008 in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 02-03-2011, 04:11 PM
- By babracmmm in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 9Last Post: 10-10-2010, 06:00 PM