- 4 Posts
I rooted and flashed my phone a long time ago, i have an assortment of different roms on my phone for quick flashing, I recently let my phone die.
Well it wont boot at all now, ive cleared cache, dalvik cache numerous times, and tried flashing 5-10 different roms. All it does when powering up is show the google logo, flash once, and stay on the google logo forever.
Ive run out of ideas, and i am not sure what to do.
Ironically i do have a free upgrade this month, so i can go get the Galaxy Nexus ive been wanting.
Nexus S 4G, but that should be figured by the catagory :P
UPDATE: i used the One click to factory 4.1.1 package on here, to return the phone back to "stock". Phone is no longer unlocked, still does not boot.
- 11-23-2012, 12:20 PM #2
Interesting.. Almost sounds like your boot partition may have been damaged. I have heard of this before, though rare but it can happen.Paul
Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central
I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.
- By Rene Ritchie in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 157Last Post: 06-02-2013, 03:17 PM
- By Dieter Bohn in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 14Last Post: 04-26-2013, 07:08 AM
- By Jennifer Chappell#CB in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 54Last Post: 12-14-2009, 08:59 PM
- By android007 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 03-17-2009, 04:28 PM
- By android007 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 02-06-2009, 11:15 AM