Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Help!

I rooted and flashed my phone a long time ago, i have an assortment of different roms on my phone for quick flashing, I recently let my phone die.
    Well it wont boot at all now, ive cleared cache, dalvik cache numerous times, and tried flashing 5-10 different roms. All it does when powering up is show the google logo, flash once, and stay on the google logo forever.

Ive run out of ideas, and i am not sure what to do.

Ironically i do have a free upgrade this month, so i can go get the Galaxy Nexus ive been wanting.

Nexus S 4G, but that should be figured by the catagory :P

UPDATE: i used the One click to factory 4.1.1 package on here, to return the phone back to "stock". Phone is no longer unlocked, still does not boot.
    Last edited by SilentKillzr; 11-23-2012 at 04:20 AM.

Default Re: Help!

Interesting.. Almost sounds like your boot partition may have been damaged. I have heard of this before, though rare but it can happen.
    Paul
    Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central

I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Help!

Yeah, Ive tried everything i could read about. Ive decided its best to just upgrade. I have a free upgrading waiting, I picked out the Galaxy Nexus, as it was free, and a pretty good reviewed phone. Thanks for the reply though, much appreciated!