- 4 Posts
I rooted and flashed my phone a long time ago, i have an assortment of different roms on my phone for quick flashing, I recently let my phone die.
Well it wont boot at all now, ive cleared cache, dalvik cache numerous times, and tried flashing 5-10 different roms. All it does when powering up is show the google logo, flash once, and stay on the google logo forever.
Ive run out of ideas, and i am not sure what to do.
Ironically i do have a free upgrade this month, so i can go get the Galaxy Nexus ive been wanting.
Nexus S 4G, but that should be figured by the catagory :P
UPDATE: i used the One click to factory 4.1.1 package on here, to return the phone back to "stock". Phone is no longer unlocked, still does not boot.
Last edited by SilentKillzr; 11-23-2012 at 04:20 AM.
- 11-23-2012, 12:20 PM #2
Interesting.. Almost sounds like your boot partition may have been damaged. I have heard of this before, though rare but it can happen.
- By Rene Ritchie in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 156Last Post: 05-19-2013, 08:19 PM
- By Dieter Bohn in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 14Last Post: 04-26-2013, 07:08 AM
- By gadgetgirl#ac in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 54Last Post: 12-14-2009, 08:59 PM
- By android007 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 03-17-2009, 04:28 PM
- By android007 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 02-06-2009, 11:15 AM