- 7 Posts
I Goofed my phone! =(
Well I installed CM10 and tried to flash the Matr1x kernel and now when I went for the reboot I get a black screen and the capacitive buttons only light up. Can't really do much, I can get into recover and thats about it. I'm still novice and learn with trial and error (like in this case...)
Edit: Okay got it back to stock. Panicked first before really thinking about solutions. Go Nexus phones!
Last edited by LosMuertosCamina; 11-29-2012 at 12:28 AM.
- 11-30-2012, 09:42 PM #2
- By SharonW in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 12Last Post: 02-17-2013, 12:38 PM
- By notjacinth in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 2Last Post: 10-25-2010, 12:30 AM
- By randy_m in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 10Last Post: 11-23-2009, 09:07 AM
- By jdkluck in forum Market HelpReplies: 6Last Post: 11-22-2009, 10:46 PM
- By scottsdalehokie#ac in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 10Last Post: 11-10-2009, 09:46 PM