Revert to Sprint from Pageplus

liquidoblivion

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I bought a Nexus S 4g on CL and it came rooted with codename and switched over the page plus. The guy told me a reset to default should set it back to sprint, but I don't think that is the case. I have been searching for a few days and I am really having a hard time finding any good information, but it seems it take more than just a reflash, and being that I didn't do the conversion I don't know what data was changed or what the sprint values were there before. What do I need to do here to get this thing back on Sprint? Thanks!

hlxanthus

May 22, 2011
Visit site
Usually, a device flashed over to a different provider involves cloning the esn from one device to another. And such topics are against forum regulations as this is in most cases illegal. Truth is, your devices original esn is likely bad to begin with (the reason they are usually flashed to another carrier).

liquidoblivion

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
ESN is good, already checked with sprint. A tech at a sprint store gave me the number of a guy who flashes phones to pageplus and he did say he could get it back on sprint, but then he stopped answering my phone calls, so I'm pretty much back where I started. I don't think the ESN is actually cloned, I guess I will check that, but the ESN behind the batt is a clean valid ESN.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer