Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Revert to Sprint from Pageplus

I bought a Nexus S 4g on CL and it came rooted with codename and switched over the page plus. The guy told me a reset to default should set it back to sprint, but I don't think that is the case. I have been searching for a few days and I am really having a hard time finding any good information, but it seems it take more than just a reflash, and being that I didn't do the conversion I don't know what data was changed or what the sprint values were there before. What do I need to do here to get this thing back on Sprint? Thanks!

Default Re: Revert to Sprint from Pageplus

Not entirely sure since I have never dealt with a phone flashed to worked on a different carrier/service provider.

My best recommendation would be to treat it as a complete factory restore and flash the factory images to restore the entire device back to stock.

[GUIDE] Restore to Stock/Unroot for the Nexus S 4g

Paul
    Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central

I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.

ROM
    RasbeanJelly/DanteRom v4

Usually, a device flashed over to a different provider involves cloning the esn from one device to another. And such topics are against forum regulations as this is in most cases illegal. Truth is, your devices original esn is likely bad to begin with (the reason they are usually flashed to another carrier).
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

ESN is good, already checked with sprint. A tech at a sprint store gave me the number of a guy who flashes phones to pageplus and he did say he could get it back on sprint, but then he stopped answering my phone calls, so I'm pretty much back where I started. I don't think the ESN is actually cloned, I guess I will check that, but the ESN behind the batt is a clean valid ESN.