Stuck on Black Screen after reboot

mxcoope

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
Hi, I have a rooted Nexus S 4G and I was in the process of installing a new rom using TWARP. I did all the usual things like factory wipe, delvak cache wipe etc. and then flashed the zip file and rebooted my phone. My phone rebooted to the Google screen with the unlocked icon and then went to the black screen. The navigation buttons are lit up but I don't get an animation screen or anything else. I tried several battery pulls and went back into recovery and tried wiping and installing the rom , but with the same results. I then flashed touch clockwork mod and wiped my phone again and tried reinstalling the rom, but still just the black screen. I tried restoring my phone to a previous rom that I had backed up on my phone but that did not fix the problem. I am running out of ideas. I hope I have not just ruined my phone for good. Does anybody have any ideas how or why this is happening and how to fix it? Thanks

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
Hi, I have a rooted Nexus S 4G and I was in the process of installing a new rom using TWARP. I did all the usual things like factory wipe, delvak cache wipe etc. and then flashed the zip file and rebooted my phone. My phone rebooted to the Google screen with the unlocked icon and then went to the black screen. The navigation buttons are lit up but I don't get an animation screen or anything else. I tried several battery pulls and went back into recovery and tried wiping and installing the rom , but with the same results. I then flashed touch clockwork mod and wiped my phone again and tried reinstalling the rom, but still just the black screen. I tried restoring my phone to a previous rom that I had backed up on my phone but that did not fix the problem. I am running out of ideas. I hope I have not just ruined my phone for good. Does anybody have any ideas how or why this is happening and how to fix it? Thanks

Try restoring with Wugs Nexus Root Toolkit.

http://http://www.wugfresh.com/nrt/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawncompton