Flashing ROM's fails

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
I had CM10 for a while, but I grew tired of the sluggishness so I decided to go back to CM9. I have tried to flash a few ROM's with both TWRP and CWM, but they all fail so now I'm stuck with stock ICS. I've bever really had this problem before. Suggestions?

sledge007

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
Not much info to go on, but I had problems with several ROMs at one point. I started downloading directly to my phone with Chrome over WiFi, and haven't had a problem since.

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
Not much info to go on, but I had problems with several ROMs at one point. I started downloading directly to my phone with Chrome over WiFi, and haven't had a problem since.

Basically when I try to flash CM9/10 it stays either on the boot screen or on the Google logo. I think I'm doing everything right clearing cache/dalvick then flashing the ROM. I don't know whats going on.

- - - Updated - - -

Basically when I try to flash CM9/10 it stays either on the boot screen or on the Google logo. I think I'm doing everything right clearing cache/dalvick then flashing the ROM. I don't know whats going on.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Do a full data wipe/factory reset from within recovery. That should get it flashed without trouble.

As far as you old data/apps from your previous ROM use Titanium Backup or MyBackup Root to save those and you can pull those back into your new ROM once flashed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gofuckyourselfandroid