Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Any SBC kernel for Nexus S 4G?

    Hey guys,

    I upgraded from evo to nexus. Are there any kernels with SBC ? I have noticed the battery doesn't charge fully. Stops at around 94%. Any ideas on how obtain 100%?

    Thanx

    Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk
  2. #2  

    Default

    this might help?
    Nexus 4 / Nexus 7 / Transformer Prime
    @digitalslacker
    +digitalslacker
  3. #3  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by baap786 View Post
    Hey guys,

    I upgraded from evo to nexus. Are there any kernels with SBC ? I have noticed the battery doesn't charge fully. Stops at around 94%. Any ideas on how obtain 100%?

    Thanx

    Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk
    No it hasn't been done yet but if anyone is going to do it, I'm sure Netarchy will eventually.
    [CENTER][URL="https://plus.google.com/u/0/+KPSmith/posts"]Follow me on Google +
  4. #4  

    Default

    I had the Samsung epic, and it had the same situation. That phone would charge to 95%, and to get the other 5%, you need to charge the phone while it was off. Try that with the nexus, it might be a Samsung thing

Posting Permissions

B