How's your display usage of battery? Any way to limit more?

6tr6tr

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
I have my display set to the lowest brightness (since day 1), yet when I go to battery usage, it shows display has used 43% of the battery power lost so far. Is there anything I can do about this? At the lowest brightness, I'd think I should be able to get the display down to 25-30%, right?

chud

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
Timeout after less time.
Black or less colorful backgrounds.

It's pretty much always going to be up there as far as usage goes no matter what you do. Mine is currently tied for first at 26% usage with only 5 minutes of actually being on over the course of two hours.

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
I have my display set to the lowest brightness (since day 1), yet when I go to battery usage, it shows display has used 43% of the battery power lost so far. Is there anything I can do about this? At the lowest brightness, I'd think I should be able to get the display down to 25-30%, right?

What's your display time on? Because I'm at 62% usage with 1 hour 15 minutes on. I have auto brightness on and turn off my screen manually every time I'm done with it. A lot better than my epic. The auto brightness didn't work as well as the Nexus IMHO.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome