still no visual voicemail love?

alexepena

Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
I Installed the voice Google, and the only thing I like about is that I can erase individual voicemails. I don't like the message transcribing into text, that's just ridiculous. Is there a way to change that? I also dont like getting a text message every time I get a voicemail. Help ;)

crzycrkr

May 30, 2010
Visit site
I Installed the voice Google, and the only thing I like about is that I can erase individual voicemails. I don't like the message transcribing into text, that's just ridiculous. Is there a way to change that? I also dont like getting a text message every time I get a voicemail. Help ;)

Well, best advice I can give is ignore the transcript. You can turn of the texts in the settings

Sent from my Transformer

alexepena

Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
also, when got a text message, go SMS would not notify me, instead, Google voicce would...that's so inconvenient, I just uninstalled Google voice, another useless app

alexepena

Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
I got my voicemail just the way I want it now, but when I text someone, the reply text always goes to Google voice and I no longer get notifications on go SMS :/

alexepena

Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
im on google voice settings, under the voicemail & text app, but i cant find something where i can disable synching my default text app and the google voice..

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae