Black Google Search Bar?

dwaynewilliams#WN

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
Was looking for a new case for my NS4G and saw this. Anyone know where you can get a black Google search bar widget? Checked the market but came up with nada.

gregg37

Feb 28, 2010
Visit site
Looks similar to the one from Myn's ROM for the EVO. He changed several of the google apps to be black. Perhaps that's Photoshopped from there.

dj2big

Aug 5, 2010
Visit site
It looks cool but I just click the search button on the menu I don't even have a search bar widget on any screen

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

skinneejay

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
Incase anyone is wondering it works perfectly. You will need to be rooted and have titanium backup and root manger installed.
42575d48-2412-adec.jpg

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

skinneejay

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
Here is what I posted. Not sure if you have noticed anything weird with your signal or data speeds recently.
"To the people who live in the chicagoland area I received a little bit of news from a buddy who works for sprint and their tech division. I had no clue this was going on until he told me.See the information below. Explains why my data speeds and coverage have been so up and down.

"A large portion of the Chicago area, including your zips, are being affected by capacity issues.They are working on increasing services and abilities to handle more volume by upgrading existing and adding new towers This is a very large over-haul and unfortunately will take some time to complete As of today, we estimate noticable relief by 10/28."

I just wish Sprint would have told us in Chicagoland about this. I would have been understanding and fine with it. Just let us know.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
glda19