HBO GO no longer working after 2.3.5 update

Jmayn

May 19, 2011
Visit site
has anyone else noticed HBO go no longer works after the 235 update? it says it is nit compatible with my device. curious to see if its just my phone or if others are experiencing this as well.

KSmithInNY

#winning
Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
I have been emailing my favorite developers notifying them of certain issues. An example, auto wifi enabler doesn't show in the market on 2.3.5. The Dev wrote me back apologizing saying the filters were preventing it from showing, said he'd get right on it, and thanked me for letting him know. Another example is a game that isn't showing. For letting the Dev know he sent me the apk (of the full ad free version) which would work and said he'd fix it ASAP.

I'll bet HBO go has a list of OS builds it will work on and because 2.3.5 is so new, its not included. Email them. You might be surprised at the response.

EDIT- anyone else notice hulu + is also gone? Emailed them earlier as well with no response.

Jmayn

May 19, 2011
Visit site
I'll bet HBO go has a list of OS builds it will work on and because 2.3.5 is so new, its not included. Email them. You might be surprised at the response.

EDIT- anyone else notice hulu + is also gone? Emailed them earlier as well with no response.

good idea. I was thinking something similar. I'll drop them an email.

dparisoe

May 10, 2011
Visit site
I also noticed HBO go and hulu plus were gone. I did find the apk for HBO go and since I'm not a hulu plus subscriber that didn't really matter.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

dwaynewilliams#WN

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
This is a pain. How much longer are we going to have to go through this with Android? Seems like every time there is an update to fix one thing, it breaks another. Getting tired of this.