1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Music Stalling out repeatedly

I have not seen any other threads on the NS4G on this issue. It seems to me that since the 2.3.5 update a week ago, my pandora and any music played directly from the SD stalls for a brief second before restarting. It is really annoying to listen to music when every 20 seconds or so, there is a brief pause and a continuation of the music. As it happens with streaming and music saved on the internal memory, I'm stumped on what is causing this.

Has anyone else run into this problem. I just called Sprint so I could get my MSL to do a hard reset. Of course, it did not work they way they said, but it was nice of them to try and help out. they have no reported problems on this and no one on the forums seems to have asked this.

My NS4G is stock. appreciate any advice you may have.

Global Posts
    823 Global Posts
    ROM
    Gingerbread Deck, Matrix

Default Re: Music Stalling out repeatedly

I had a problem similar to that - the streaming issue. Does it still play but its really choppy for a half a second then stops then starts back up?
    Razr>Juke>POS Blitz(Broken)>Droid> Epic 4g(returned)>Nexus S 4g
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Yes, it briefly stalls but it does start back up on its own. I'm considering a hard reset.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

I may have fixed this problem by doing a complete restore to factory. I also had sprint give me my msl number and I went through the phone prompt to re-activate my phone. The code they gave did not restore my phone to factory so I had to use the settling menu to accomplish this.

At least my phone no longer skips while I play music and listen to podcast.