Music Stalling out repeatedly

Dnelson_1971

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I have not seen any other threads on the NS4G on this issue. It seems to me that since the 2.3.5 update a week ago, my pandora and any music played directly from the SD stalls for a brief second before restarting. It is really annoying to listen to music when every 20 seconds or so, there is a brief pause and a continuation of the music. As it happens with streaming and music saved on the internal memory, I'm stumped on what is causing this.

Has anyone else run into this problem. I just called Sprint so I could get my MSL to do a hard reset. Of course, it did not work they way they said, but it was nice of them to try and help out. they have no reported problems on this and no one on the forums seems to have asked this.

My NS4G is stock. appreciate any advice you may have.

enik

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
I had a problem similar to that - the streaming issue. Does it still play but its really choppy for a half a second then stops then starts back up?

Dnelson_1971

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I may have fixed this problem by doing a complete restore to factory. I also had sprint give me my msl number and I went through the phone prompt to re-activate my phone. The code they gave did not restore my phone to factory so I had to use the settling menu to accomplish this.

At least my phone no longer skips while I play music and listen to podcast.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
szcad