Saving passwords in browser

MBeattie

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
When logging into a site using phones browser, it'll ask if you'd like it to remember the password. When, where and how does it use this info? I have all my passwords remembered and still need to enter it manually every time I wanna log into a site such as AC.

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
When logging into a site using phones browser, it'll ask if you'd like it to remember the password. When, where and how does it use this info? I have all my passwords remembered and still need to enter it manually every time I wanna log into a site such as AC.

Do you also have remember form data enabled? When you type the first few letters of your user name; and, then, click on the remembered name it should all input into place. No?

bloo0153

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
You might want to check out LastPass. If you're not familiar, it basically saves your passwords for you and can automatically log in to a site. The mobile version does cost money but I think it's worth it. I believe there is a 14 day free trial if you're interested.

MBeattie

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Do you also have remember form data enabled? When you type the first few letters of your user name; and, then, click on the remembered name it should all input into place. No?

That's exactly what I was doing wrong. When clearing cache and history I was also clearing form data and apparently form data and remember passwords go hand in hand. Thanks for the help!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995