Getting too many forced closes with Google Apps

Linkchomp

Droid Monster
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
For some reason, lately I've been getting a lot of forced closes with Google Apps, haven't noticed it with any other apps. It's been happening to the Market, Voice, and Music and it's seriously starting to tick me off. What can I do to stop it?

AndroidOne

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
For some reason, lately I've been getting a lot of forced closes with Google Apps, haven't noticed it with any other apps. It's been happening to the Market, Voice, and Music and it's seriously starting to tick me off. What can I do to stop it?

I was having the issue with Music - when it came out that is - so I uninstalled it and use Amazon MP3 player app instead.

Also have FC occasionally while on Market, not too often but happens - this has happened with the market on all the Android phones I've owned, I don't think this has anything to do with the Nexus.

I would suggest clearing the data and cache on apps, or doing a battery pull - easier.

Polish Prince

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
The only Google app I consistently have a problem with is Latitude in google maps.

If I toggle through my 5 friends on Latitude, 90% of the time I get a total lock up that requires a battrey pull.

No problems on anything else I can think of.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk. Round stinka lardum bardle doo.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo