weather/clock widget from samsung glaxy s II epic touch?

vertigosrs

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Anyone think it'll be popular from this phone, or any of the new galaxy s ii phones? I effin love the look of the weather/clock widget and would kill to actually have it work on my nexus!

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Once it gets released someone will do a system dump and we will have at all the usual stuff like wallpapers, apps, ringtones, notifications... Then to see if the apps/widgets actually will work.

jnl813

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Once it gets released someone will do a system dump and we will have at all the usual stuff like wallpapers, apps, ringtones, notifications... Then to see if the apps/widgets actually will work.

Do u know now if there's a file we can flash to get the unlock screen changed?

jnl813

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Are you talking about the lockscreen when you device is sleeping and you wake it up ?

If so then try flashing this ROM... It has 3 Lockscreens to choice from along with other options.. This happens to be the ROM I'm running.

[ROM][ACS] AOSP+ Premium 2.3.5 V 3.0 ALPHA 1
Yes but I dont want to have to switch Roms just for that. I find that this phone has less support than the Evo I had yet this phone is considered a developers phone, it doeesnt make sense to me. On the Evo I could easily just flash a file and i could add a Widget notification bar, Screen gesturs etc... with this one it seems that there is not that many out there.

Not complaining just stating the facts, but i wont be going back to the Evo anytime soon love this phone!:D

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guylenn49