like pulling teeth...

surfsk869

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
i recenlty picked up a droid nexus s and am overall very pleased with it . however, a hugeeee pet peeve of mine is not having swipe texting. i feel like im writing ins low motion without the swipe app i had on my last phone. ive had mixed answers as to whether or not nexus s has a quality swipe app as my last phone did ( captivate). i did download t swipe pro for my new phone but it was so bad compared to the previous swipe app i had. does anyone have any advice/ help?
thanks in advance

vansmack

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
i recenlty picked up a droid nexus s and am overall very pleased with it . however, a hugeeee pet peeve of mine is not having swipe texting. i feel like im writing ins low motion without the swipe app i had on my last phone. ive had mixed answers as to whether or not nexus s has a quality swipe app as my last phone did ( captivate). i did download t swipe pro for my new phone but it was so bad compared to the previous swipe app i had. does anyone have any advice/ help?
thanks in advance

You've been here right?

Swype | Text Input for Screens

Best Swype version I've seen. Far better than the version that preloaded on my Galaxy S phone.

Bujin#IM

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
I agree as well. I tried Swype a number of times and always went back to stock, until the most recent version. Now I can't imagine going back.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Yes that is kind of funny I was a victim of this too when I first got an Android phone... I called everything a droid. Then my buddy cleared me up on the whole droid is just the Verizon brand of their device.

6tr6tr

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
The swype for nexus s (only for sprint version?) is easily the best version. It gives you macro options such as ctrl-c to copy, etc.

jnl813

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Lol at the Droid comments, my family also thinks that the Droids are all Androids

Welcome to the Android crew however and you've made a great choice!