JuiceDefender Ultimate Settings?

AllenRulz

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
I bought this App to save me some battery. Does anyone out there that is using it have some good settings for me to use? What are the best options for everything???

beedip

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I have been using JuiceDefender Ultimate for a little over 3 months and I love it! I use the schedule system a lot so when I go to bed it turns my Data/WiFi signals off, which saves a lot of battery. Are you rooted? if not some of the options are not available to you yet.

AllenRulz

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
I have been using JuiceDefender Ultimate for a little over 3 months and I love it! I use the schedule system a lot so when I go to bed it turns my Data/WiFi signals off, which saves a lot of battery. Are you rooted? if not some of the options are not available to you yet.

No, I'm not going to root... What are your settings now that could help me? Right now it's saying Juicedefender increased my battery by x1.22. I want and know you can get more out of that. Thanks.

AllenRulz

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
Also, I'm running it in Advanced settings so if anyone could give me DETAILED advanced settings that their using I would appreciate it. All Google results on this topic give me very OLD posts ect.

AllenRulz

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
I just downloaded green power. Any suggestions on settings or just leave them default? Will it work better then juice defender?

vertigosrs

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
It worked better than juice defender for me. I have mine set to pretty much the basics other than I just let it manage the data and not my wifi cuz I generally have it turned off. I like the options better.

AllenRulz

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
It worked better than juice defender for me. I have mine set to pretty much the basics other than I just let it manage the data and not my wifi cuz I generally have it turned off. I like the options better.

So far it's working great. Might just keep green instead of juicedefender.