Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default NS4G Camcorder ICS update?

I apologize in advance, i have searched for this topic and found nothing.
    I am curious, when the ICS update rolls around, will the nexus s/s 4g video recording get the bump up to 720p? Or is the hardware not there? Im pretty sure if the fascinate and other galaxy s phones can, the nexus should be able to get a software bump up right?
    Thanks

I believe the phone is capable of it but stock Gingerbread is not. That's what I've read and not sure if ICS will bring it to the Nexus S.

Correct me if I'm wrong however.
    Drop the Bag

Global Posts
    2,478 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by munier View Post
    I believe the phone is capable of it but stock Gingerbread is not. That's what I've read and not sure if ICS will bring it to the Nexus S.

Correct me if I'm wrong however.
    Well I know for certain that the camera is capable as its the same camera from the epic and it was on their software.

And I'm almost certain that ics is bringing natively as honeycomb already does. Does it not?
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

I believe that honeycomb does, and if the ics does bring that in I will be very excited literally the only thing missing from this amazing device

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk