How long until we get ICS ?

Zorachus

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
I hope us Nexus-S 4G owners get Android 4.0 "Ice Cream Sandwich" fairly quick after the official announcement/release.

But I am worried, due to how long the Nexus-One took to get the official Android 2.3 "Gingerbread" update. I think it was close to two months, after the Nexus-S came out. And the whole reason I bought a "Nexus" device was due to being first with the fastest updates.

What do you think ?

But I will buy the Nexus-Prime whenever it comes to Sprint.

Last edited:

gitit20

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
There is already a thread for this just above the one you have here all your info should be there please search before starting a new thread :) not hating just saying trying to keep it clean i have made the same mistake before so i understand how it happens...

Thanks

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
just so you know the final deck rom came out

Matt+Damon+The+Informant.jpg

chud

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
There is already a thread for this just above the one you have here all your info should be there please search before starting a new thread :) not hating just saying trying to keep it clean i have made the same mistake before so i understand how it happens...

Thanks
Agreed! It's almost as bad as bumping 4 month old threads with answers to questions nobody is asking.

gitit20

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Also wanted to say that after getting the Nexus S i am prety much sticking to the nexus or google line of phones this is hands down best damn phone i have ever had....

I hope us Nexus-S 4G owners get Android 4.0 "Ice Cream Sandwich" fairly quick after the official announcement/release.

But I am worried, due to how long the Nexus-One took to get the official Android 2.3 "Gingerbread" update. I think it was close to two months, after the Nexus-S came out. And the whole reason I bought a "Nexus" device was due to being first with the fastest updates.

What do you think ?

But I will buy the Nexus-Prime whenever it comes to Sprint.

theduder

May 9, 2011
Visit site
I know first hand ICS runs on the Nexus S now.

I am hoping it gets released quickly for our handsets.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk