So thinking about getting this phone (3 person family plan)...

Z Overlord

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Some questions:

For unlimited data, it doesn't list web browsing, I assume that it's just cause the list sucks right? I won't have issues right?

This phone is 4G right? I know it's the fake 4G and not the real one, but it's still better than 3G right (I had an Optimus before with 3G, ok speed)?

And about the Google Voice number Sprint thing, this is offered with this phone right? Cause I dislike having a separate Google voice number from my cellphone, and being forced to use the Google Voice app for texting, I find it inferior to the stock Android text app.

I assume the Amazon offer where it's a penny is best? Thanks guys :D

actionjackson22

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
Re: So thinking about getting this phone (3 person family plan)..

Some questions:

For unlimited data, it doesn't list web browsing, I assume that it's just cause the list sucks right? I won't have issues right?

This phone is 4G right? I know it's the fake 4G and not the real one, but it's still better than 3G right (I had an Optimus before with 3G, ok speed)?

And about the Google Voice number Sprint thing, this is offered with this phone right? Cause I dislike having a separate Google voice number from my cellphone, and being forced to use the Google Voice app for texting, I find it inferior to the stock Android text app.

I assume the Amazon offer where it's a penny is best? Thanks guys :D

Yeah sounds good. Unless you plan on getting the new galaxy nexus, This is probably the next best thing on sprint. It will get the brand new 4.0 android update, and its a great looking phone with a great feel and screen.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Re: So thinking about getting this phone (3 person family plan)..

Your correct on the unlimited data. You will be covered on unlimited single/family plans.

Yes its 4g in areas where available

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aaahza