Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default WOW! Better than Siri app for Android, it can even open apps!

    https://market.android.com/details?i...toit.assistant

    SpeakToIt is pretty damn good, and better in accuracy than Apple's Siri from my tests. And unlike Siri, it can actually open apps on your phone for you!
  2. #2  
    BlackHawkA4's Avatar
    Drop the Bag

    Posts
    2,371 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,487 Global Posts

    Default Re: WOW! Better than Siri app for Android, it can even open apps!

    Quote Originally Posted by 6tr6tr View Post
    https://market.android.com/details?i...toit.assistant

    SpeakToIt is pretty damn good, and better in accuracy than Apple's Siri from my tests. And unlike Siri, it can actually open apps on your phone for you!
    In case you forgot: Android does it's own voice commands and speech to text. And Vlingo has been opening apps since my Blackberry days. And you know what else opens apps: my finger. What's the point of opening an app with voice to go and touch the screen anyways. You have home screens too; in case you forgot. .
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

    Default Re: WOW! Better than Siri app for Android, it can even open apps!

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackHawkA4 View Post
    In case you forgot: Android does it's own voice commands and speech to text. And Vlingo has been opening apps since my Blackberry days. And you know what else opens apps: my finger. What's the point of opening an app with voice to go and touch the screen anyways. You have home screens too; in case you forgot. .
    Sure but when you have 200+ apps who wants to scroll through them all to find every app?
  4. #4  
    BlackHawkA4's Avatar
    Drop the Bag

    Posts
    2,371 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,487 Global Posts

    Default Re: WOW! Better than Siri app for Android, it can even open apps!

    Quote Originally Posted by 6tr6tr View Post
    Sure but when you have 200+ apps who wants to scroll through them all to find every app?
    200+? Prove it! L O L..
  5. #5  
    justmerob's Avatar

    Posts
    47 Posts
    Carrier
    Matrix 9.0

    Default Re: WOW! Better than Siri app for Android, it can even open apps!

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackHawkA4 View Post
    200+? Prove it! L O L..
    +1
  6. #6  
    enik's Avatar

    Posts
    583 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,004 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Gingerbread Deck, Matrix

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackHawkA4 View Post
    200+? Prove it! L O L..
    +3

    Sent from my HP Touchpad using Tapatalk
  7. #7  
    TehMan's Avatar

    Posts
    378 Posts
    Global Posts
    385 Global Posts

    Default Re: WOW! Better than Siri app for Android, it can even open apps!

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackHawkA4 View Post
    200+? Prove it! L O L..
    +4
  8. #8  

    Default Re: WOW! Better than Siri app for Android, it can even open apps!

    its a good try. I don't think its as good as Siri but I like the fact that already, developers are hard at work. The problem I have is that the mic keeps turning on after it says a response. I have to always press cancel

Posting Permissions