Nexus s 4g or wait for Galaxy nexus?

Lucki

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
What should I do? Get the Nexus s 4g or get the Galaxy nexus? Due for an update from release date Palm pre. Are dual cores even really worth it? SO CONFUSED!

jralabate

Android Ninja
Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
What should I do? Get the Nexus s 4g or get the Galaxy nexus? Due for an update from release date Palm pre. Are dual cores even really worth it? SO CONFUSED!

If I was u but I'm not.....but if I was u I would say galaxy nexus

Sent via Tapatalk using a Nexus S 4G with CM7

johnp3143

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I upgraded from the Pre to the Nexus S4g, very happy. I am not a fan of the HUGE phones. The Galaxy Nexus is HUGE. Go check out the current Galaxy S II Epic 4G touch for size. Personally, I really like the 4" form factor of the Nexus S4g (very sleek) I am hoping there are more Nexus phones in the works with a smaller form factor.

grantheppes

Mar 21, 2010
Visit site
I'm happy with my Nexus S, I'd be fearful that it is not future proof. You've held onto a Pre for a long time and it is quite an upgrade. Man, I sorta miss webOS *looks at Pre and Pixi on shelf*. Eh, go Nexus, don't wait, waiting sucks. Even if the Nexus S stops at Ice Cream Sandwich, there is a ton of Dev support, so there will be future roms, etc.

Go nexus S.

kuoirad

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
I have played with the nexus s 4g and it is awesome. But is it future proof? with a single core CPU?

There's no such thing as future proof.

I would have hit 2 years with my Pre this Thanksgiving if I hadn't taken advantage of one of Best Buy's "free Nexus S 4G" days a few months back. I love(d) my Pre, but I don't regret moving to the Nexus in the slightest.

I'm also one of those none too happy with the trend towards bigger and bigger phones. The thought of my next phone being a 4.6" Galaxy Nexus as my next phone is not one I like, given I really like having a stock Android phone.

Reactions: crzycrkr

StealthTH

Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
I think it is simple, if you absolutely need a new phone (Pre falling apart or whatnot), then get a Nexus S 4g. If you can wait a few months to see what pans out then the Galaxy Nexus will probably be worth the wait. I firmly believe you cannot go wrong with either phone, software support from Google rocks!

crzycrkr

May 30, 2010
Visit site
I'm also one of those none too happy with the trend towards bigger and bigger phones. The thought of my next phone being a 4.6" Galaxy Nexus as my next phone is not one I like, given I really like having a stock Android phone.

Couldn't agree more.

Lucki

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
it isn't falling apart . Just battery dies within couple hours. Just want somthing fast n I love playing games too so yeah :eek:

Lucki

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
I think I am going to wait and see the reviews, then decide if I wanna just get the S or the Galaxy assuming it comes to Sprint.

mmaldin

Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I upgraded from the Pre to the Nexus S4g, very happy. I am not a fan of the HUGE phones. The Galaxy Nexus is HUGE. Go check out the current Galaxy S II Epic 4G touch for size. Personally, I really like the 4" form factor of the Nexus S4g (very sleek) I am hoping there are more Nexus phones in the works with a smaller form factor.

+1.....why are almost all of the new Android phones so large. NS4G is perfect size for me. iPhone got it right with its small size too.

Reactions: crzycrkr

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar