kevincwelch

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
I don't know if it is Bugless Beast or Peter Alphonso's 11/6 kernel release, because I don't recall this before.

Has anyone had an issue with the ringtone for the phone ringer cutting off after one cycle? Phone still is working, but the ringtone silences or is cut off.

I could remedy the issue by cutting an mp3 that is a minute long, but I'd like to fix this issue....

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
I have noticed this too at times.. Get a single ring cycle and then silence.... I have never taken the time to pin point what is going on...

kevincwelch

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Great. Good to know I'm not alone.

I do think it's an issue because I missed a couple of calls today because of it.

Now that I am thinking about it, it might be the Bugless Beast ROM since it did happen at one point with Matri1x 9.5 (before I switched to 10.0 then PA's kernel...in the last 12 hours!). Didn't seem to be an issue with oxygen ROM.

Does it occur with the Pool Party ROM?

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
What ringtones are you guys using. Stock ringtones loop just fine for me. Oxygen + trinity kernel.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk
Thats it... Stock tones loop fine but 3rd party or custom tones found in many ROMs only play once...

Guess it comes down to trial and error, pick a tone then call your phone and see..

Thanks Zigg!

kevincwelch

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
I just looped an old phone ringer mp3 for 1.5 minutes...if I can't answer the phone in 1.5 minutes, I probably don't need to answer it...

ZiggSVO

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Thats it... Stock tones loop fine but 3rd party or custom tones found in many ROMs only play once...

Guess it comes down to trial and error, pick a tone then call your phone and see..

Thanks Zigg!

What ringtone you using Paul?

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Just switched over to that squaw kin, whistling bird... Bird Loop or whatever it is... LOL..