So I'm about to buy a pair of Beats by Dre studio headphones, and while googling if the controls will work on android os, i found out that they ported over the beats by dre software to all sense 3 os's.

I was just wondering if the BBD has been accessible to other devices/os such as the nexus s 4g.
    Or if there's a way to make it work

I already know that some of you are pretty mindset/have your own opinion about monster and beats by dre and "other headphones being better". And i would respectfully like to say that i don't really care about that :-D i just want to know if i can make my phone more "Dre Beats friendly"
    Thank you
    11-12-2011 09:17 PM
    All that the software does is created a boosted EQ curve. The inline controls should work fine though.
    11-12-2011 10:44 PM
    Is there a way i could put it on my NS4G? :-)
    11-12-2011 11:05 PM
    Nope. Though the main hardware to make a beat headphone Jack is a wolfson DAC, which is already in our ns4gs.

Sent from my Google Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk
    11-13-2011 12:20 AM
    So there's no way to put the really cool beats by dre software on my NS4G?
    11-13-2011 04:44 AM
    No, there's not.

But a combination of Voodoo Sound and the PowerAmp player will outperform the Beats EQ setting.

I'm not trying to talk you out of Beats headphones by any means, but you're way too hung up on the Beats software doing anything cool. It's a volume and EQ boost.
    11-13-2011 07:38 AM
    You can find much better sound for much less money. Check out head-fi.
    11-14-2011 01:01 PM
    Yea those headphones suck lol.
    11-14-2011 06:18 PM
    But i like the style, plus i like the amount of bass it produces (imma bass and treble enthusiast)
    And dr. Dre is the man! I would buy the rezound if i had the money, purely just because he endorced into it (I'm a fan, so what?) =D

I heard qbking is working on porting sense 3.0 to NS4G, (when this happens) could this be a way i could get the beats by dre patch on my phone?
    11-15-2011 12:53 AM
    But i like the style, plus i like the amount of bass it produces (imma bass and treble enthusiast)
    And dr. Dre is the man! I would buy the rezound if i had the money, purely just because he endorced into it (I'm a fan, so what?) =D

I heard qbking is working on porting sense 3.0 to NS4G, (when this happens) could this be a way i could get the beats by dre patch on my phone?
    I think your kicking a dead horse at this point. Beats is nothing special. If you use voodoo sound you will get much better results. This is coming from someone who has used both.

Sent from my HP Touchpad using Tapatalk
    11-15-2011 06:16 AM
    You can get *much* better 'cans for *much* less money.
    11-15-2011 11:21 AM
    I use the stock earphones when I use earphones but who has good earphones for an affordable price?
    11-15-2011 02:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD