1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Issues adding money to Google Wallet

Maybe it's just mine but is anyone else having issues adding money to their Google Wallet on the Nexus S 4G? Every time I attempt to add money it says; 'No Funds added to Google Wallet' I've tried it with multiple cards with no luck. I called support and they were pretty much stumped. I've so far restarted my phone, uninstalled updates from Google Wallet & re-updated & also singed out of Google Wallet & signed back in. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You in Advance!

Default Re: Issues adding money to Google Wallet

How much are you trying to add?

mine wouldn't accept funds from a debit card and only accepted funds from my credit card. Maybe that's your problem?

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

Although I'm a lurker, just thought I'd pop in with some info
    After I got my nexus s it was the first thing i did (nfc and wallet, lols) - it's now making me bankrupt from being too convenient

anyways, if your talking about the Prepaid Google wallet card in which you add funds to from the phone, make sure that you are using a card (debit/credit doesn't matter i think) that does NOT have a PO Box address. They won't accept it.

If you need proof, check Google Checkout's FAQ on the Google Wallet section.

Global Posts
    250 Global Posts

I had the same problem with my nexus s 4g. I called the phone number listed in the google wallet app for the financial agency. They required identification information and they fixed it for me within 2 days. I was annoyed when they had to ramble off a homeland security quote for permissions , but I granted privacy permission.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G

ROM
    voodoo enhanced!

Quote Originally Posted by puntor01 View Post
    Although I'm a lurker, just thought I'd pop in with some info
    After I got my nexus s it was the first thing i did (nfc and wallet, lols) - it's now making me bankrupt from being too convenient

anyways, if your talking about the Prepaid Google wallet card in which you add funds to from the phone, make sure that you are using a card (debit/credit doesn't matter i think) that does NOT have a PO Box address. They won't accept it.

If you need proof, check Google Checkout's FAQ on the Google Wallet section.
    DAMNIT! what a jip!

ROM
    voodoo enhanced!

just got off the phone with them and the girl I was speaking to just told me that I'm out of luck. what did you say to them to get some action?

Global Posts
    262 Global Posts

what credit card doesn't have a PO Box mailing address?