Pictures disappearing

jeffreynothing43

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I just started to notice that some of my pictures are disappearing randomly in my NS4G. I looked around on the web and saw this is a known issue. Has anyone found a fix or do I need to take my phone in and get it replaced? Any help would be appreciated.

iBowToAndroid

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
I just started to notice that some of my pictures are disappearing randomly in my NS4G. I looked around on the web and saw this is a known issue. Has anyone found a fix or do I need to take my phone in and get it replaced? Any help would be appreciated.

I've never seen this reported as an issue, but either way you definitely wanna do a backup of your internal storage at least once a month so you have your stuff if anything happens..

jeffreynothing43

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
If you Google it you'll see that it is a known issue but has no pattern or an ability to reproduce so Google has ignored it. I luckily found a back up of my SD to get SOME of my pics back, but I will be keeping a close eye to see if this happens again. I got I guess what's called an E-Ticket number for a Sprint store. The rep told me to print off the info from the web and bring it in to the store. Likely they will give me a new phone.... Very disappointing.:'(

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon