NS4G Front Facing Camera Issue

mrepa93

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
I have an issue on my NS4G with the front facing camera. Whenever I select the "switch camera" option in the camera app it will switch to the front facing camera but it freezes up and will not allow photos to be captured. When using Skype or Tango the same issue occurs. This issue follows from one rom to the next, even after a proper full wipe and also occurs when my device is back in a stock condition. Any suggestions?

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
I have an issue on my NS4G with the front facing camera. Whenever I select the "switch camera" option in the camera app it will switch to the front facing camera but it freezes up and will not allow photos to be captured. When using Skype or Tango the same issue occurs. This issue follows from one rom to the next, even after a proper full wipe and also occurs when my device is back in a stock condition. Any suggestions?

Not seeing it on my phone... Just tried it again...no problem...

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

Reactions: mrepa93

iBowToAndroid

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site

If it even happens in stock, then it's obviously not software

Reactions: mrepa93

mrepa93

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
Had the issue for about 3 months before I posted in this forum. Decided to go back stock again and make a trip to Sprint, but figured I'd give her one last try before doing so since I bought used and have no warranty. Now it works.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckm