Do i have to go back to stock ROM for official ICS update?

krisnicaj

May 20, 2011
Visit site
Im running NSCollab_Sprint-1.0.51 with matr1x so do i need to flash back to the stock ROM for the official ICS update?? If so does anyone know where I can download the stock ROM? I also have ROM Manager installed.

any tips will be helpful thanks.

grantheppes

Mar 21, 2010
Visit site
In ROM Manager there are stock roms under Peter Alfonso's section. I usually just wait to install the one from there, he will update it with the new update when it comes out.

krisnicaj

May 20, 2011
Visit site
In ROM Manager there are stock roms under Peter Alfonso's section. I usually just wait to install the one from there, he will update it with the new update when it comes out.

Thanks a lot I checked under peter Alfonso and saw 4.0.4 so I downloaded it and installed it. I have a few questions about it. Is this the official sprint version of 4.0.4 and what's the difference from stock rooted ROMS and just stock ROMS.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Thanks a lot I checked under peter Alfonso and saw 4.0.4 so I downloaded it and installed it. I have a few questions about it. Is this the official sprint version of 4.0.4 and what's the difference from stock rooted ROMS and just stock ROMS.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk
There is NO official release of ICS for the NS4G at this time. Only leaks builds and custom ROMs built from Google source.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance