I bought my NS4G just after the Google Wallet mess happened. Problem is I bought it off ebay. I've called Google to see if I could get my phones account reset. They sent me to the payment company. Still doesn't work. BUT, my wife who has had a NS4G since October has been able to update her Google Wallet via her phone.

Anyone else still not able to use this?
    02-28-2012 07:29 AM
    Trying removing it and all the files then system reset....that's what sprint did with my phone.
    Hope that helps

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk
    02-28-2012 09:10 AM
    I was working with Sprint on issues my NS4G was having with data and they instructed me to do the reset. When I re-downloaded my apps and re-setup Wallet I had lost my Google 10 dollar prepaid card. Can't find a way to get it back. Frustrating.
    03-01-2012 08:38 AM
    My google wallet was messed up after switching ROMS. i restored data only from titanium backup and it now works.
    03-01-2012 11:23 AM
    Mine doesn't work...says prepaid is unavailable at this time. I called Google about it weeks ago. They said it would be fixed. Obviously they didn't do anything. It's really frustrating.
    03-02-2012 08:19 AM
    Yeah, I've tried all the tricks and nothing has worked. Got my hopes up when there was an update yesterday. Oh well. I hope they get it turned around.
    03-02-2012 06:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD