Wonky WiFi

hjmillre

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
Sorry if this problem has been addressed elsewhere. I looked but didn't find it.

Anyone else have problems with their WiFi waking up? This happens to me all the time. I wake up my phone, and the Wifi indicator shows all white (not green). If I go to settings, it tells me that I am actually connected to Wifi. However, I get no internet connection, and problems such as Facebook tell me that there is no internet connection. What's worse, it seems that the phone thinks the Wifi IS working, so I don't even get a 3G internet connection.

Typically, to try to resolve the problem, I will turn Wifi on and off, sometimes multiple times, in order to get it to turn green. Eventually it wakes up. This is not an isolated occurrence. It tends to happen more often than not when I am connected to Wifi.

JoeMcJoe

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Common problem with this phone. No fix.

There is an app called 'wifi fixer' than can help, its an ok kinda annoying app.

jimijames

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
I had the same issue until I changed the wifi sleep policy to "never" (advanced settings in wifi settings). There was no decrease in battery performance either.