Google Wallet Lives!!

NerdyNugget

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
I just used mine for the first time the other day (I always forget about it). The transaction shows up under "Transactions," but the prepaid card still shows the full free $10. Does it take a few days before it deducts it from the card?

no it should be deucted as soon as you use it.

streetpanda13

Mar 2, 2012
Visit site
okay only because there doesn't seem to be a clear answer on this, does anyone know what retailers are confirmed to take the google wallet, not jusy pay pass? I tried to use it at best buy the other day and it wouldn't work, I am in minneapolis now and will be moving to milwaukee so any know retailers inthe midwest would be great. Thanks

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
okay only because there doesn't seem to be a clear answer on this, does anyone know what retailers are confirmed to take the google wallet, not jusy pay pass? I tried to use it at best buy the other day and it wouldn't work, I am in minneapolis now and will be moving to milwaukee so any know retailers inthe midwest would be great. Thanks

They only have a partnership with MasterCard pay pass right now visa is working on one too but for right now only Mc will work download the pay pass locator app

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

streetpanda13

Mar 2, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I do have that app and best buy is a mastercard pay pass user, but for some reason they couldn't get ti to work, so I was just wondering if people have confirmed places they have been able to use it, I read some people saying mcdonalds works and just wanted some real feedback not just a list that mastercard has produced which doesn't seem to be accurate.