GMail Issues?

d14racer24

May 12, 2011
Visit site
Are there known GMail issues and what is causing the issue? It seems to be across multiple devices as I saw a couple of threads created, but nobody seems to have an answer for what is happening. I was receiving email notifications for my main GMail account, but when I would open the app and try to view an email, it would start to flicker really bad until it finally reboots my phone unless I quickly press the home button (no other buttons work). That was last night; now today I can no longer get to my main account (I have my personal and work emails set up on the phone). When I open the app it goes straight to my work email inbox which works fine for some reason, but when I press the button in the top right corner to switch emails, it goes to the screen but does not show my personal email. I tried to re-add it, but after entering my UN and PWD it says the account is already signed into the phone and won't let me go any further. I have tried rebooting, clearing data, and making sure no other apps are running to no avail.

Any suggestions or thoughts on the matter would be appreciated!

d14racer24

May 12, 2011
Visit site
All right, thank you! :) I will use their workaround for the time being. It just seems odd that it would only affect the main email account, but any secondary email account functions normally.