HBO To Go - GONE

kjparfekt

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
After the ICS update I now get "device not supported" and an auto shut down of the HBO To Go app. Not cool. Is everyone else that's updated having the same problem?

jimmycinla

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
After the ICS update I now get "device not supported" and an auto shut down of the HBO To Go app. Not cool. Is everyone else that's updated having the same problem?

Unfortunately.....

ABOUT THIS APP

UPDATED:
January 6, 2012

CURRENT VERSION:

REQUIRES ANDROID:
2.1 - 2.3.7

-

kjparfekt

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Apparently this has been an issue with HBO's app since January (from what I've read in other phone boards). Things like this make an iPhone with apps that just work more appealing. For now I'll stick with flash streaming sites, but even that Android advantage seems to be disappearing as Chrome Beta doesn't support flash.

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Ok use 2 I use chrome for the browsing and dolphin for seeing flash sites an iphone can't do that lol

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

kjparfekt

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I'm the same, Chrome for general browsing, Dolphin for any flash streaming. You'd think HBO would be more on top of things but I guess until more phones are on ICS and more customers are upset they won't have much reason to make the necessary update.

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I'm the same, Chrome for general browsing, Dolphin for any flash streaming. You'd think HBO would be more on top of things but I guess until more phones are on ICS and more customers are upset they won't have much reason to make the necessary update.

Perhaps, but it's not like loads of other apps were made compatible pretty quickly post-ICS release. I'm waiting with baited breath regardless ;).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aaahza