Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Data usage warning

It's cool that ICS has a data usage monitor built in but it's kind of annoying at the same time. I keep getting a triangle warning with an ! in the center saying "data usage warning." Is there a way to turn this warning off?

System Settings, Data Usage, adjust your settings
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Excellent. I just set the minimum warning limit at like 13000 gb haha. Thanks for the help.

Default Re: Data usage warning

Quote Originally Posted by mclasser View Post
    It's cool that ICS has a data usage monitor built in but it's kind of annoying at the same time. I keep getting a triangle warning with an ! in the center saying "data usage warning." Is there a way to turn this warning off?
    Yes. Number of players zero.

Why don't you uncheck "set mobile data limit" under the data settings (Settings > Data Usage). If you can't uncheck it for some reason, then tap once on the red number (data limit) and when you see the scroll of numbers come up, double tap on the number listed by the "MB". Then you can type in some high number like 100000. Do the same for the warning limit.

Should help out.
    Phone: Galaxy Note 2 | ROM: Stock | Kernel: Stock
    Tablet: Transformer Prime | ROM: Hairy Bean | Kernel: Clemsyn