Nexus S 4g with Ice Cream Sandwich 4.04 and Face Unlock Missing

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
I just upgraded my phone to the new Android version 4.04 and I am missing the "face unlock" feature on the security menu. Does anyone know what is going on? Its weird. I thought I had it earlier when I first did the upgrade by my phone ringers were not working right. So I just took out the battery and powered up again. Everything seemed to be working fine and now the "face unlock" feature is missing from the phone. any ideas/suggestions? thanks in advance!
(I use Sprint)

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
The face unlock isn't on our ns4g cuz if the VGA camera isn't good enough but if u still want it its plenty apps in the store u can get

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
Re: Nexus S 4g with Ice Cream Sandwich 4.04 and Face Unlock Missi

thanks for the info...I thought my phone was messed up or something because that feature was missing.

jabco

Jun 8, 2011
Visit site

Gads icecream, looks great but two issues 1. screen lock I cant answer the phone without putting in security code and cant answer phone 2. The batterty life is half or worst what it was....any help

pearlsrider

Apr 14, 2012
Visit site

I think BAttery life is worse because the phone never goes to Sleep. I put in Sleep for 15 seconds.. Leave setting and go back... and 15 seconds is no longer checked.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome