Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Thumbs up Everything that fits so far on Sprint Nexus Prime

Didnt read through all the post and don't have much time...Anyhow the extended batteries from Verizon work..They are 50% off right now "only the extended are on sale" The original backing still fits with extended 2100 amp battery. Platinum case and holster from bestbuy fits perfect..little snug with extended battery but its fine. Screen protectors from Verizon fit perfect. Didn't find a home docking, but since i have a case will go with universal seidio dock. LTE its not on at this time in Dallas. ....Putting Epic touch 2 and Nexus sided by side um.....Still a slab not excited by design just like the HTC will be a slab as well...Ok i am off....Any questions about about info....I will respond if i get a chance...I don't know if this forum is like XDA and just move the post it to wherever they like, so hopefully people get to see it.... peace! Ummm if i think of anything else i will post
    Grand Master Moosc

Global Posts
    5,611 Global Posts
    ROM
    AKOP M4 old geezer theme

fyi not wise to use stock battery door on extended battery. It will put pressure on the screen and will not seal.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2
    Google Nexus Class Devices (Nexus7, Nexus4, Galaxy Nexus lte VZW)...@moosc on twitter ...
    Grand Master Moosc

Global Posts
    5,611 Global Posts
    ROM
    AKOP M4 old geezer theme

And loose the prime.

Google Nexus Class Devices (Nexus7, Nexus4, Galaxy Nexus lte VZW)...@moosc on twitter ...
    Thanked by:
    Ry 
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Default Re: Everything that fits so far on Sprint Nexus Prime

Thanks, alot of people will use that advice i assume Its not snug enough for that big of a difference in my opinion...But to each his own. Thanks, i am sure that saved someone that might tried to force it on there. By the way since you told me that, i tried using the backs that came with the Verizon batteries and they don't fit on the right side of the phone.....Just another tip.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Actually stores carry accessories that say Nexus Prime...Also the OG nexus is called Nexus as well! Anyhow that's the reasoning i put prime. But thanks for trying to tell me what to do vs say 'its not called Nexus prime"

Companies that put nexus prime on their accessories shouldn't be in business. And people shouldn't buy anything from them. It only had two names, the Galaxy Nexus, and whatever Google codenamed it on their website.
    Thanked by:
    Ry 
    Ry

Global Posts
    8,737 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by moosc View Post
    And loose the prime.

Best advice in this thread.
    Android Central Moderator

Motorola Moto X (212.55.26.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.4)
    Motorola Moto G (210.12.41.falcon_cdma.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.4)
    Google Nexus 7 2012 (LRX21P, Lollipop 5.0)
    What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
    Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!

Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
    Ry

Global Posts
    8,737 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bugz_92 View Post
    Companies that put nexus prime on their accessories shouldn't be in business. And people shouldn't buy anything from them.
    Agreed.
    Android Central Moderator

Motorola Moto X (212.55.26.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.4)
    Motorola Moto G (210.12.41.falcon_cdma.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.4)
    Google Nexus 7 2012 (LRX21P, Lollipop 5.0)
    What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
    Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!

Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums