Huge Play Market Issue

drummer7

May 16, 2010
Visit site
For about three weeks now I am unable to download anything from the play market. When I press download a message comes up saying 'error processing purchase' and nothing will download. The only way to overcome this is to uninstall play market updates, go back into android market and download the app. Next time I enter android market it updates to play market and I am again unable to download anything. I wiped cache and data and reinstalled dooderbutt ROM but still no help.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

skinneejay

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
I'm having the same issue. No idea what's going on. If I want to buy a new app I purchase it on the website.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

skinneejay

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
Do this. It worked for me.
I solved the Google Play purchase issue for myself and thought I would share for others interested. I downloaded a new gapps package from the goomanager app. Wiped Google System Frameworks, Google Play Store, rebooted into recovery and flashed the zip. At first it wouldn't allow me to sign into Google accounts so I wiped Frameworks again, rebooted and voila! Hope this helps someone.

Reactions: drummer7

drummer7

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Do this. It worked for me.
I solved the Google Play purchase issue for myself and thought I would share for others interested. I downloaded a new gapps package from the goomanager app. Wiped Google System Frameworks, Google Play Store, rebooted into recovery and flashed the zip. At first it wouldn't allow me to sign into Google accounts so I wiped Frameworks again, rebooted and voila! Hope this helps someone.

Wow, believe it or not I don't think you have to do all that.

After trying to fix this problem for over a month and resetting my phone over 3 times, I think the solution is something so easy that i kept looking past it.

I updated my PRL and Profile under settings<about phone<sprint system updates and I'm going on the third day now with no downloading problems. Never thought to do that

skinneejay

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
Well I'm glad you got it to work. At least both of us found answers. Hopefully this can help someone else out also.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12