CM9 Stable is Out

le_prof

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Still problems with the camera though. The first picture taken keeps showing on the screen and one has to restart the camera app to take another picture. Same problem observed with RC2. Not such a problem with RC1, which I used to have until yesterday. Seriously considering going back to RC1.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

hlxanthus

May 22, 2011
Visit site
Still problems with the camera though. The first picture taken keeps showing on the screen and one has to restart the camera app to take another picture. Same problem observed with RC2. Not such a problem with RC1, which I used to have until yesterday. Seriously considering going back to RC1.

Is that from a clean install or did you over flash?

Josefius

Jun 3, 2012
Visit site

My camera works great, and it's fast. Of course I did a system/cache wipe before I installed the rom.

6tr6tr

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site

Did you report this to cyanogenmod?