Beautiful Widgets not sticking.

skinneejay

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
I was wondering if anyone else is having trouble with beautiful Widgets sticking after a reset. This is on the stock jelly bean. I can't figure out what is going on.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

Zstephen

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
This happens to me as well, it's a problem on all jb Rom's, I've read it happening with other widgets, but it's a known problem with beautiful widgets, they claimed to be totally revamping the app in coming weeks

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Android Central Forums

MacGuyInNC

Feb 3, 2010
Visit site
Sorry to drag up an old thread, but this appears to be a common issue on Jelly Bean. Launch-X Pro does this to me, as do BW and Doggcatcher.

Someone suggested that it has something to do with paid apps, but I'm not sure how much credibility I'll give that suggestion.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Nevermind..I couldn't get any apps to stick and finally figured out I had to tap the "apps" icon and then go to widgets and then add from there.

dkpike

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
My BW just automatically "updated" (multiple times) within the last couple of days on my Nexus S 4G running 4.1.1
It is awful! If I turn the phone off, and then back on, my widgets are gone - clock and weather and all the toggles that I regularly used. The widget for Airplane mode has no effect. I've tried uninstalling BW and reinstalling - didn't help. I would gladly revert to the older version if I could.

lyingfromyou

May 5, 2011
Visit site
I was having the same issue with Hd Widgets... Root those things! I'm running a 4.1.2 rom "Provision" and no issues here.