- 09-25-2012, 11:53 AM #2
Re: Mobile data toggle in Jelly Bean?
Not sure this is what you are asking about or not, but if you want to turn Data usage on/off, go to Settings > then under Wireless and Networks, select More... > Mobile Networks > Data enabled. You can also turn OFF 4g LTE on that same screen by selecting Network Mode and choosing CDMA.
- By tcournoy in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 16Last Post: 08-05-2012, 05:30 PM
- By asuddon in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 07-02-2012, 05:51 PM
- By rockets95 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 4Last Post: 06-29-2012, 10:36 AM
- By Shadowriver in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 06-28-2012, 03:52 AM
- By fRenZy-_- in forum AT&T ATRIXReplies: 4Last Post: 02-26-2011, 05:34 PM