- 1 Posts
need help !!!! im a rookie!
I recently purchased a g2 and love it because I had the Samsung galaxy s epic , and its still looks brand new, not a scratch, however last week the charging port came out as I unplugged it, it was loose for a few weeks prior. I wana give it to my pops so he can experience what a true smart phone is like. Ice called local repair places an they range from $70 to 125$, I found a repair man who said if I buy the part he will do it for 30$, I saw a sight where it was 4$, and another around $7... Could anyone please send me a link on where I can purchase this ???? Thanks so much.
- 11-03-2012, 06:28 PM #2
Re: need help !!!! im a rookie!
You mentioned the G2 ? I'm guessing your talking about the Samsung Galaxy S2 (Epic 4g Touch) ? This is the Samsung Nexus S 4G forums
The forums you need to be posting in is below...
Samsung Galaxy S II Forums
- 11-30-2012, 07:20 PM #3
- By supercole in forum HTC Evo Shift 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 13Last Post: 12-28-2011, 06:15 PM
- By mariothetattooman in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 08-29-2011, 06:31 AM
- By omarnova in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 18Last Post: 03-20-2011, 08:35 PM
- By solost26 in forum AT&T Captivate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 11Last Post: 01-31-2011, 11:39 PM
- By bigrich34 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 0Last Post: 10-14-2009, 12:15 PM