Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default need help !!!! im a rookie!

I recently purchased a g2 and love it because I had the Samsung galaxy s epic , and its still looks brand new, not a scratch, however last week the charging port came out as I unplugged it, it was loose for a few weeks prior. I wana give it to my pops so he can experience what a true smart phone is like. Ice called local repair places an they range from $70 to 125$, I found a repair man who said if I buy the part he will do it for 30$, I saw a sight where it was 4$, and another around $7... Could anyone please send me a link on where I can purchase this ???? Thanks so much.

Default Re: need help !!!! im a rookie!

You mentioned the G2 ? I'm guessing your talking about the Samsung Galaxy S2 (Epic 4g Touch) ? This is the Samsung Nexus S 4G forums

The forums you need to be posting in is below...

Samsung Galaxy S II Forums
    Paul
    Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central

I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.

Default Re: need help !!!! im a rookie!

Paul, when I click the link you posted, it brings up a blank page that says "Page not found".