- 226 Posts
- DanteROM(w/Hydro)/CAI CM9
Windows 8 Drivers
While setting up my PC for my incoming NS4G, I found that, since I'm now on Windows 8, most of the install packages for Samsung drivers don't work.
So I searched and looked through a bunch of subthreads and read some more, found the Samsung website as useful as a hamster in a knife fight, and then I found the attached file. It appears to work and I hope it'll help someone else.
- 11-10-2012, 03:57 PM #2
Re: Windows 8 Drivers
Current working set of drivers is so important too. Thanks for posting this.Paul
Moderator @ Android Central
I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.
- 02-21-2013, 06:13 AM #3
- By tecnica in forum Samsung MomentReplies: 13Last Post: 02-02-2014, 12:09 PM
- By imnuts in forum Droid Charge Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 41Last Post: 12-05-2011, 01:07 AM
- By McRoth in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 22Last Post: 06-08-2011, 11:14 PM
- By imnuts in forum Verizon Droid ChargeReplies: 10Last Post: 05-10-2011, 08:15 AM
- By spatel9114 in forum Samsung MomentReplies: 1Last Post: 05-25-2010, 01:03 PM