- 1 Posts
My Spint Nexus S 4G just died... any help appreciated
Was surfing the web on my Nexus S 4G with 80% battery at least when it just went blank. It does not respond to any button nor does it respond to being plugged into a charger. I have the warranty w/ Sprint that i pay $7 / month for so i don't want to void that but am interested in any fix that can help me on Thanksgiving Day. Bit of a downer to have the phone die but much to be thankful for without it.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
- 11-22-2012, 01:30 PM #2
- 11-22-2012, 01:30 PM #3
Re: My Spint Nexus S 4G just died... any help appreciated
Sorry to hear especially on the holiday.
First I'm going to assume since this is posted in the general Nexus S 4G forums that your stock? If your not stock, as in rooted and possibly running a custom ROM then a little background history will be helpful on your setup.
Second.. I'm thinking either battery may have failed or not giving you a true indication of the battery level. This also brings into play have you tried using a couple different USB cables to charge the device?
I would also try pulling the battery, leave it out for maybe 5 or 10 minutes then pop it back in and see what happens.
I would also try plugging it into your computer and see if you computer recognizes the device.. This could tell us if there is a chance you might have had a complete display failure making it look like the device is dead and unresponsive...Paul
Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central
- By webb3201 in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 6Last Post: 08-10-2012, 03:53 PM
- By btbkilla in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 08-10-2012, 08:18 AM
- By Mayem007 in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 11-28-2011, 12:14 AM
- By nostradukemas in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 18Last Post: 07-25-2011, 11:39 AM
- By ecksit in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 0Last Post: 08-08-2010, 11:23 PM