Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default On a nexus s 4g how do I get the wireless icon to show

When I am using wireless I can't see the wireless icon in the notification bar in upper right of screen where the signal strength bars are located, I am using Ice Cream Sandwich,, How do I enable it to where I can see it,, thanks

Default Re: On a nexus s 4g how do I get the wireless icon to show

Hmm this makes no sense... If you have WIFI enabled and are connected to a WIFI device next to your signal strength bars should be an icon showing WIFI.

Here is a screenshot I pulled up from a Google search of what you should see... There is no way to enable or disable the WIFI icon from showing unless you have some app installed that is messing with the icons in the status bar.

On a nexus s 4g  how do I get the wireless icon to show-screenshot_google_nexus_s_ics.jpg
    Paul
    Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central

I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.