Back to what works... Gingerbread :D
My NS4G has become the play phone for my kids. After fighting with numerous little issues on JB, I decided to flash the phone back to I know what works and what this phone was optimized to run on.
Grabbed my handy factory images and flashed it back. Then loaded up their favorite games and they are pleased as can be. It runs great and nice battery life especially since it's not connected mobile or wifi. Plus it's stable as can be since this device was built around Gingerbread.
Brings back some great memories seeing Gingerbread.
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
- 01-24-2013, 11:43 PM #2
- 01-25-2013, 01:37 AM #4
- 01-28-2013, 09:30 PM #5
- 137 Posts
- MIUI, CM9, Bugless Beast
Re: Back to what works... Gingerbread :D
When my NS4G was my daily driver I would occasionally go back to a Bugless Beast GB ROM because of the stability and smoothness. It was kind of comforting in a way to go back to GB to be honest. I might have stuck it out more if bluetooth tethering was built into GB like it is in 4.xx.
- By skopel in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 04-05-2012, 05:00 PM
- By Iceycold in forum Thunderbolt Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 20Last Post: 12-05-2011, 10:37 PM
- By Tahe in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 12Last Post: 03-28-2011, 03:18 PM
- By greydarrah in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 32Last Post: 02-05-2011, 06:00 AM
- By gbreeze in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 15Last Post: 12-22-2010, 11:30 PM